Monday, April 4, 2011

Avon Anew Clinical Retexturizing Peel / Pads Review - By Dawn


Avon Anew Clinical Retexturizing Pads

I had used this product years ago and just recently purchased again & I'm so glad I did. When I was younger I guess I didn't notice the positive effects as much as I do now...a tad older.
 Claim:
*The at-home answer to chemical peels.
*Peels away dullness and visible age damage so healthier skin cells can surface.

Description:
* 1 easy step See results superior to a professional 35% glycolic  peel.* At home.
*No appointment necessary.
*The advanced exfoliator safely retexturizes and resurfaces skin. *Formulated with soothing botanicals, it helps nourish and calm skin.

Comes in 30 unscented pads, which can last well over a month if you don't use daily.

 Since using the pads my skin has cleared up from break outs. Older blemishes,red spots,discoloration has improved if not been removed entirely. Fine lines have seemed to disappear. In general my skin looks and feels smoother, softer & brighter.

 The pads contain glycolic acid which in simple terms breaks down & removes dead skin on the surface to reveal fresh clear skin underneath. It also help with blemishes. The first few applications it might sting, but it does go away in a minute or two. Over time it goes away.

At initial use-the first week or so I noticed minor skin flaking which is good because that was the dull dead skin that has been sitting on my face was being removed. I did some type of facial scrub once a week to sloff off the dead skin.

 I think this products would be beneficial to most age groups and various skin types as it is a great exfoliator which we all need.

No comments:

Post a Comment